RocketMail Create Account Sign Up/Login Process | www.Rocketmail.com – Rocket mail as today known as Yahoo mail is one of the first webmail services launched. Hotmail and RocketMail were shooting in high for its free webmail services and that too for quite a long time. Years later YAHOO acquired the RocketMail engine and sooner it also became a new improved version of the older RocketMail Webmail system.
Also at the time when the transmission was held, the users of this webmail service could only enter a Yahoo ID as they were not even guaranteed whether they would have the old engine or the new. And even there was no guarantee of having RocketMail on Yahoo too, or even they can use the same Id or the username that they used previously. But later they could easily use the same services of the RocketMail on Yahoo.
The RocketMail is all Yahoo mail, and the users are using it with the same user interface. There were also additional domains that were opened so that both the YMail, as well as the RocketMail users, can use. Yahoo has been providing free services for more than 200 million users all over the world.
E-mails configured under the YMail and RocketMail designation will offer you all the same feature as you were offered in Yahoo domain, including an unlimited amount of storage capacity too. But before you head on towards the steps of creating the account on RocketMail for Sign Up/Login you must keep in mind the below-given things like:
- The username
Before creating RocketMail account, you must keep in mind that you will be asked to have a unique username that will become your socializing identity. Do not mistake by randomly typing any username and it must look purposeful too. You must also check the availability of the username which will pop up itself if there will not be any and you will be provided with options to choose from.
Remember to mark the option whether you wish to keep the email public or private?
- The domain
The second most important thing is the domain you would be using. Since RocketMail has now been linked to the domain of the Yahoo mail, you came easily make the account with no tedious tie-ups and other links.
- The password
The third most important thing to keep in mind is to create a password. Many people fail to set a good password, and that is why their mails are easily hacked. Remember that the password should not be easy to guess and do not keep passwords such as date of birth or any initials or even name of any family member.
Do remember to keep on changing the password time to time to maintain privacy because sometimes you might have to share the passwords but to people whom you have once shared the password might even misuse it so keep on changing your passwords.
How to create a RocketMail account/ Sign Up process?
Well creating a RocketMail account of your own is simple and also easy that will not require much time of yours
- Click on the official website of the Yahoo that is yahoo.com you can even try login in at www.rocketmail.com
- At the top right corner, you will be asked to sign in or sign up for the account. Click on the sign-up option, and a new window will open up
- Now you need to enter your personal information like your date of birth and gender, do not try to provide any wrong information and choose a username which will be your socializing id for your new account.
- Now form the drop down menu which is beside the username option you need to select the rocketmail.com.
- Then hit check and see if the username Id available as your RocketMail account. If it does then agree to the terms and conditions and then hit submit to have your new account.
How to login RocketMail account?
- Just visit at http://www.yahoo.com
- You have now successfully created an account of your own, type your ID and password
- Hit Sign in
- You are now logged into your RocketMail account
NOTE: Remember to choose the RocketMail option as if you will not check it, then the account will be made on Yahoo. The Happy account is making with RocketMail!