Fix DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen Error In Windows 10: Being a regular user of laptops and computers dealing with bugs has been a routine. External viruses cause not all bugs, but even few errors are because of the hardware problems too. Also, some of the Windows 10 users are facing the same mistake, and they have also received the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with a Blue Screen on the monitor. Sometimes while working you may also earn the Bug Check code- 0x00000133. If you have been countering problems like this, then you have been countering the same error.
Microsoft is currently investigating a solution to prevent the driver from being migrated when upgrading to Windows 10. For those of you already on Windows 10, you can work around this error by replacing the problematic driver with the Microsoft storahci.sys driver. In this article, people can know how to Fix DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen Error In Windows 10.
Fix DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen Error In Windows 10
DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error has occurred due to the iastor.sys driver. So if you have been facing the same problems in the installation of the drivers, then this error will be shown on the screen. This might be because the installed drivers are not compatible with the Windows 10. Fix DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen Error In Windows 10 by following the given steps.
Well, even the Microsoft knows about the same DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error and is still investigating it and trying to find a permanent solution to prevent the drivers from getting corrupted. The reason behind the failure caused in the drivers is when we upgrade the versions of Windows 10. So, who are interested in solving this error can know how to Fix DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen Error In Windows 10.
How to Fix Blue Screen Error in Windows 10
As to trade with the problem, Microsoft has come up with an alternative driver to return with the other moved one that is Microsoft iastor.sys driver. Follow the below given steps.
- Firstly, you need to right-click on the Start button.
- Open the WinX Menu and choose Device Manager.
- Open IDE ATA/ ATAPI controllers.
- Then you need to Select the controller and replace SATA AHCI.
- To verify that you have selected the right controller option, you need to right-click the controller, and then select Properties —> Driver tab —> Driver Details.
- Then, at last, verify iastor.sys as it has mentioned in the list of the given drivers.
- Click OK.
- Select Update Driver, from the given Driver tab.
- Next, you need to Browse my computer for driver software.
Before coming with all the errors approaching the computer at once, it is necessary that we make a scan test on the computer for a safe and secure run. By this scan check, you can quickly check the problems that affect the computer or laptop.
- The first step is to download PC Repair and Optimizer Tool that is, WinThruster which is compatible with Windows 7, XP, Vista
- The second level is to click on the Start Scan tab so that the issues can display on the screen.
- Then click on the Repair All, to fix all the defects.
Also, you can provide a daily or routinely check up on the health of your pc. The scan will run through to the laptop and will sort out all the issues for a smooth run. The problems in driver cause the DPC Watchdog Violation. When the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error occurs, Windows 10 make a junkyard file about the data that has to crack. That is c:\windows\memory.dmp.
Fix DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error
As we have already talked about the reason of why the error has caused, therefore when we try to use the touchpad the drivers that affect the system. The problem happens again when you use the laptops. In case to avoid such problem one can use a USB cable mouse or Bluetooth mouse for negative. If the Windows 10 does not start correctly, then you need to start the computer/ PC in the Safe Mode only.
- After keeping your PC safe, first and foremost thing you have to do is uninstall the touchpad driver.
- You can quickly do this by clicking on the Device Manager tab.
- Firstly, go to the Windows Key and type device manager and click on the Device Manager.
- Click on the arrow that is next to aiming devices.
- Make a Right-click on the touchpad driver and click Uninstall.
The above-given steps should help you to stop all the driver related issues and until the updated version of the drivers has released and compatible with Windows 10. So for a safer side until then it is necessary to put the driver’s damage. Or if you do not uninstall the drivers next it has automatically updated, and you may face the same problem again.