Fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error: The Internet has become part and parcel of our life, from all the official works to the social media wiring everything revolves around the internet. So while surfing the web when you are incapable of loading the content, and it gets held, this becomes very frustrating. When something like this error has happened, then it is because of the DNS server error. So Fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error is the only solution here.
Fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error
DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error can Fix by switching the default received DNS server address to open the DNS server. So if you too have been disappointed with the same issue, then the below give steps will help you to solve the problem. This error is related to Internet Connection or firewall settings. In this case, the mostly error occurred because of network connection. If your Internet is not working, then this error occurs. You can know how to fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error in the below sections.
How to Fix Dns_Probe_Finished_No_Internet Error
Method 1: Using Command Prompt
This technique is still easy and does not require much work to be done. You just need to type simple commands to remove this error.
- Firstly, you need to type cmd in the search box area, or you can even use a shortcut key that windows key +R.
- The windows command prompt will be open.
- Then click enter and open the Windows command prompt and type the below-given code.
netsh Winsock reset
- After typing the command press enter and then restart your laptop or computer.
In case still, the problem is not solved then you need to release a New IP Address. For publishing new IP address follow the given
- You need to open the command prompt and type the following
- ipconfig /release and then enter.
- Then to renew the address you need to type ipconfig /restore and click enter again.
Remember that there is a space between the ipconfig and slash. In case you do not follow the format the command will fail. Now all you need is to flush the DNS to get rid of the problem
- Open the command prompt in the system and type ipconfig/ flushdns and then click enter.
- Now restart the computer again.
Method 2: Edit the Default DNS server to Open DNS
- Right-click on the network icon at on the Windows taskbar and then select Network & Sharing Center options.
- Find the Local Area Connection and click on enter.
- Now, you need to click on Properties from the new window.
- After that select Internet Protocol Version 4 and tap on the Properties.
- Open up the new window and select the “Use the following DNS server addresses” tab.
- Now, you find a box displaying the DNS address.
- Then in the preferred DNS server box type – 188.8.131.52.
- Type – 184.108.40.206 in the move to the alternate DNS server box.
- Mark the table – Validate settings upon exit and click Apply
This is the most reliable method to get rid of the DNS error you can quickly tab to the other preferred DNS address too. Now trying to reload the webpage and see if the problem was solved.
Method 3: Clearing the Cache and Reinstalling the Browser
For Chrome, you can quickly follow the below-given steps to clear the cache
- Click on the Customize and control button in the top right corner
- Then click on settings
- From the setting, select Show advanced settings from the drop-down menu.
- You will be able to see Clear Browsing data from the privacy section
- Open a new window and then select In the new window check the box that has cookies and Other site and Plug-in Data and then clicks on clear browsing history or data.
Steps to Clear Cache in Firefox Browser
- First, at the top right corner, you need to select history from the drop-down menu
- Click on details
- Check cookies and then cache and click on the clear browsing data
After clearing the cache and cookies, you can uninstall the browser and then download the browser once again and install it. The process might take a while, but surely this will work. Or you can even use a new browser instead of using the old one. You can opt for UC browser or opera whichever is compatible with a smooth run.
The methods mentioned above are tested and reliable, but you need to follow the commands step by step to reset the DNS address. Do not miss out any level or the process will be canceled in between.